Paper Submission :
- All papers must be written in English.
- The submitted paper must not be published or presented elsewhere.
- Initial Paper submissions should be full papers with approximately 4-6 pages in standard IEEE two-column format. Formatting instructions can download here. Download A4 Document Template
- All submitted papers will be blind peer reviewed.
- contributing paper must be prepared in PDF format and submitted to ICTechEd2020 Paper Submission
Important Notes :
- All accepted papers will be published in the ICTechEd2020 conference proceedings. Only accepted papers in IEEE Track will be included in the IEEEXplore database. Each accepted paper must registered and presented at the ICTechEd2020 conference; otherwise the paper will be withdrawn from the conference proceedings.