- All papers must be written in English.
- The submitted paper must not be published or presented elsewhere.
- Initial Paper submissions should be full papers with approximately 4-6 pages in standard IEEE two-column format. Formatting instructions can download here.Download A4 Document Template
- All submitted papers will be blind peer reviewed.
- contributing paper must be prepared in PDF format and submitted to ICTechEd6 Paper Submission System at EasyChair.
There are two tracks for submission.
This track covers virtually any field of vocational and technical education. The accepted and registered papers that are presented at the conference will be published in the conference proceedings (USB with ISBN) but will not be submitted to the IEEE Xplore database.
2.Special Track on Scope of IEEE Publication
The special track covers the theory and practice of education and educational technology involved in the effective delivery of domain knowledge of Electrical, Electronics, Computer, and all fields within the scope of interest of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE). The accepted and registered papers that are presented at the conference will be published in the conference proceedings (USB with ISBN) and will be submitted to include in the IEEE Xplore database.